Click here to visit Daniel's website

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Impromptu Interview

Last week I attended CONduit, the annual SciFi/Fantasy Convention in SLC.  It was my third year in a row attending, but first year on panels, and I was able to sit down and do a couple of interviews.  The first was with Residual Haunting Revived.  It went out live and will be available as a podcast within a few weeks.

The second interview was with Dungeon Crawlers Radio, which is quickly becoming a favorite of geeks everywhere.  You can listen to my interview here:

Dungeon Crawler's Radio

Picture


Since people around the world tune into these podcasts, I'm considering referring to myself as The World Famous Daniel Coleman.  What do you think?

1 comment:

April said...

Nice Interview. You really know your stuff about Jabber & publishing. Love the books