Click here to visit Daniel's website

Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm going to Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota...

OK, so that may be a slight exageration, but I am starting my upcoming book tour in Reno.  And for all you Johnny Cash fans, I'll pass through Winnemucca and Catalina (AZ).

From Wed to Sat I'll be at Worldcon (The World Science Fiction Convention), hanging out with thousands of other geeks like myself.  I won't be decked out in a Luke Skywalker costume, but I will be giving away bookmarks and buttons.  I'll also have plenty of copies of Jabberwocky and Hatter, as well as the recently released Jabberwocky audiobook for only $5.

I'll also have a chance in Reno to collect on some wings that are owed me.  (I'm talking to you, Ben)
Sunday I'll be kicking back in Vegas with a good friend and his family, then driving to Mesa, AZ with another good friend.

Monday I'm visiting a couple school in Mesa, including my old junior high, then driving down to Tucson for a book signing.

Tuesday the 23rd we'll drive across New Mexico to Las Cruces, where I have another school visit.  In the evening I'm doing a book signing in El Paso.

Wed, in between school visits, I plan to visit the Alamo, so I can forever after remember the Alamo.  Hopefully we'll have time to visit the San Antonio River Walk.

Oh yeah, I plan to eat some delicious food along the way.  Check back in 2 weeks for some pics.

1 comment:

The Tiffany's said...

CRAZY AWESOME! Good luck!... with the rest of your stops. Hopefully you don't loose any more cars- so cool that you got it back though!